Your daily shower routine probably consists of various beauty products for cleaning your body and freshening up in the morning and before bedtime. Everyone has their own usual shower and body care rituals. It is time to consider upgrading them to improve your health and wellness.
Hair and body products, with natural ingredients and fewer chemicals, provide consumers an entirely new shower experience. Below are some reasons why you should use premium-quality hair and body products to upgrade your shower and body care routine.
1. Natural Shampoo: Gives You Healthier Hair
Many people experience hair fall, dandruff, and other hair problems. The problems could be due to pollution, stress, improper use of hair products, inadequate shampooing and hair rinsing, and frequent salon services. Damaged hair can ruin your self-esteem and focus at work. That’s why it’s important to protect your hair and keep it healthy every day.
A more natural hair solution is using Iles Formula products with raw and virgin ingredients. The Iles Formula Shampoo can give you shiny and healthy-looking hair after just one use. What’s more, upgrading your shower routine with natural shampoo helps resolve hair and scalp conditions like dandruff.
Here are the specific benefits of using Iles shampoo:
- Made up of paraben-free and sulfate-free ingredients
- Provides shiny and smooth hair
- Made from cruelty free processes
- Promotes proper hair growth, with little to no breakage
- Provides an alternative to harsh chemicals from your usual shampoo products
- Treats and prevents hair and scalp problems such as dandruff and hair fall
2. Moisturizing Soap: Gives You Healthier Skin
The skin needs the right amount of moisture to stay healthy and glowing. However, exposure to ultraviolet or UV rays, stress, and pollution cause free radicals on the skin, leading to signs of aging like wrinkles and skin marks.
You can use moisturizing soap for healthy skin that is infused in CBD to experience several benefits. Cannabidiol or CBD is a known active cannabinoid derived from either hemp or cannabis. The substance is popular for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. This type of soap helps get rid of free radicals and maintain beautiful and healthy skin.
Here are the specific benefits of using moisturizing soap for an ultimate body wash experience:
- Removes dirt and excess oils on the skin
- Keeps your skin healthy-looking with moisturizing effects
- Provides an alternative to harsh soap ingredients from traditional soap products
3. Aromatic Massage Oil: Helps You Relax
A post-shower massage to de-stress is a good way to cap off a hectic day. With aromatic massage oil, your body will recover from the tension and stress of your daily activities. Moreover, your body and mind will feel rejuvenated. Using a trusted brand of massage oil will surely make you feel more relaxed, while your tired muscles and joints are pampered by the therapeutic effects of essential oils.
Photo Credit to Life of Pix from pexels
You can apply massage oil on your forehead or painful joints in your extremities. Also, you can massage painful or swollen areas of your body to attain muscle relaxation and pain-free rest.
Here are the specific benefits of massage therapy using massage oil:
- Provides calming effects, which provide relief from daily stress
- Improves mood for better rest and sleep
- Relaxes tired muscles, joints, and swollen tissues
- Relieves pain, such as headaches, migraines, back pain, neck pain, and arthritis
- Increases blood circulation, especially in the lower extremities
- Improves breathing
- Improves the immune system by stimulating the lymphatic system to produce cells that fight off diseases
- Improves joint flexibility and mobility to attain proper balance, stability, and good posture
- Boosts recovery of soft tissues
4. Natural Body Lotion And Creams: Moisturizes Your Skin For A Longer Time
Chemicals and synthetic ingredients from skincare products can cause skin breakouts and irritation. Conversely, natural ingredients and herb extracts, like tea tree oil, shea butter, and apricot kernels, have natural oils that can help protect the skin against sun damage and help soothe irritated skin. Moreover, natural skincare products are gentler on your skin.
Photo Credit to Linda Prebreza from pexels
Lotions and creams with natural ingredients, such as aloe vera, honey, or milk extract, can maintain moisture in your skin for a longer period. You can apply such products before you leave the house, or before you sleep at night. By doing so, your skin will absorb the active ingredients of these natural extracts for longer-lasting skin benefits. Lock in skin moisture and wake up the next morning with soft and smooth skin.
Hair and body products with natural ingredients and fewer chemicals offer many benefits for your hair, skin, and overall health. If you want to experience a shower routine that leaves you looking and feeling good, try natural products for better health and wellness.
Editorial Staff : Sarah M
Comments are closed