Enjoy free shipping in USA on orders over $80.00. Check out our Subscription Program and subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive promotions.
ABOUT ILES FORMULA
A breath of fresh air in an over-saturated market, ILES FORMULA is where ‘Minimalism meets Maximum Performance’. A niche, family owned brand, founded and formulated by internationally acclaimed celebrity hairstylist Wendy Iles. Fully committed to sustainability; integrity and excellence are at the heart of our working culture. If you are interested in applying for any of our current open posted positions and possibly joining our growing team, please submit your cover letter and current Resume / CV to email@example.com.
Position:Sales Director – US Retail and Ecommerce
Territory: United States
Reports To: CEO
The Sales Director – US Retail and Ecommerce is a field sales/home office based B2B Sales Management and Development Position; responsible for working directly with existing Luxury Retail and Ecommerce accounts and developing a robust plan for new account acquisitions with Luxury Retail and Ecommerce customers. This new position reports to and works in conjunction with the Vice President-Global Sales to create and execute relevant sell-in and sell-through strategies, business development strategies and trainings, business consultation, sales and retail promotions, new product market launches, coordinating and planning education/launch events, and strong relationship management with luxury retail and ecommerce accounts.
- Create powerful, trusting relationships with existing and new luxury retail/ecommerce accounts and relevant intercompany departments, including but not limited to sales, finance, education, and marketing.
- Service and support of existing customers and the development of “robust” new luxury retail/ecommerce partnerships.
- Growing sales and strengthening relationships with existing and new customers.
- Work closely with Vice President-Global Sales to determine and support sell-in and sell-through strategies for existing and new products.
- Report up via weekly touch base to Vice President-Global Sales
- Promote, plan, coordinate and execution of business development and in-store educational events.
- Provide and conduct product training to all current and new customers
- Attend all company provided meetings and trainings
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of each/all brand products and programs
- Overnight travel up to 15 days per month
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant sales management experience within the haircare, skincare and/or cosmetic sectors servicing luxury retail and ecommerce accounts in the US marketplace.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation and training skills
- Highly adaptive with strong coping skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Comfortable and effective in working with marketing and education departments
- Proven capabilities to lead and inspire teams and individuals
- Compatible philosophy on leadership, work ethic and brand image
- Strategic and analytical thinking/execution
- Competitive and collaborative
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Base Salary and Aggressive Bonus opportunities, commensurate based on experience
©2020 ILES FORMULA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED