1)Tell us what you think is the biggest challenge in hairdressing today:
Instagram filters…through social media it is difficult to be always up to date…the trends are constantly changing!
2) What’s the most enjoyable part of your job?
Seeing that smile on my clients’ faces once I’m finished. I love to have the advantage of optically changing People!
3) Why did you choose the path of hairdressing and was it easy to fall into this work?
I was always interested in the fashion world… it was very important to me to work with
people … I love working with hair so it was very easy for me to love the job from the beginning of my career!
4) If you had not made the decision to be a hairdresser what would you have been?
Pilot….my job would be to discover the world!
5) What is your greatest strength?
The ability to always stay myself. My skills as an employee are very important in this industry!!
6) Your favorite hairdressing tools?
My scissors and a good comb!
7) Tell us about your relationship with Iles Formula. How you discovered us and which formula is your favorite?
Friends of us worked with the products. When I try it for the first time, I fell in love!
8) What was the most challenging job you ever made?
Working on the stage in front of a lot of people still staying calm!
9) What was your worst hair moment and why….privately or on set/stage or in the salon?
I can’t remember a particular one!
10) If you could style anyone’s hair, who would it be and why?
Some celebrities… I would like to do Emma Stone‘s hair maybe for a Gala evening because I just love this woman!
11) Where do you pull hair inspiration from?
From everyone and everywhere…. a very good place for inspiration is London City!
12) Your advice to young hairdressers starting out?
Stay always focused. Keep doing what you love, and don’t ever give up! Most importantly, never stop learning!!
13) Your first three Thoughts, if you hear the word hair?
Beauty, elegance, and femininity
14) What motivates you?
The special thing about our job, to visually change people… that motivates me!
15) If you can choose: Which celebrity you would love to do a hair makeover and how would it look like?
I would change Heidi Klum’s hair…I found her cooler with shorter hair 😉
16) What convinced you about Iles Formula?
The shine and the smoothness of the hair!
17) What else would you like to see from Iles Formula? Or are you happy with the product portfolio?
I am very happy 🙂
18) Which trend from the past you would like to see again in nearer future and why?
I think the current looks are very good…everything is timeless and natural!!